Monday, January 25, 2010

grown-up stuff and friend fun... wowza they are growing up too!

a few moments ago - dusty: facsimile? what's that?

We are slowly becoming grown-ups. Tonight, the two of us kids...

-Applied for a loan, and worked out a joint agreement contract for POSSIBLY owning a home together! : )

In other news: justin & toby might come to d.c. for a visit-- justin, to check out law schools; toby to check out d.c. - never been to our nation's capital before--apparently, never been out of az nm ca area!

Also, my funny cousin Megan left me a voicemail nearly singing with excitement that she browned ground meat for tacos. "I think I should win an award for being awesome." That is a direct quote.

Finally, I leave you with a challenge for myself: no more vending machine food of any sorts, even if it seems harmless like trail mix. I was doing great with this when I didn't have any dollar bills but they seem to keep coming back to me in change lately. I need to bring my own snacks carefully measured out in ziploc bags. Here's to hopin' I start seeing some results!

I'm waiting to start running until I get back from the olympics because I'm using free time to work on production plans for Vancouver Today. Before I know it, it will be March and I will be shimmying into a pretty yellow bridesmaid dress for Taylor Dancer's wedding!! Tay tay loves me so much she even made a special leg shout-out to me and suggested we all shorten our dresses. She will become Taylor Joy Ake, and Dusty & I are going to walk down the aisle together at their ceremony, just like she had always planned. She told the entire crowd at our LSP senior campfire that this would be so, and I love her for even beginning to think of me that highly. I adore her. It kills me that I won't be at her VERY fun Bridal Shower and bachelorette party fun due to all the Vancouver stuff. Check out her pretty blog, the actual cutest blog on the block: http://taylorjoy.wordpress.com/

Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Psh, not only did I brown the meat, I mixed in the seasoning too............. get it right! lol.

    ReplyDelete