Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memories from graduating last year

Wow! I have changed so much since graduation. My awesome friend Arman (who met the President this time last year actually) sent us a message to update us all on his life - and invited all of us to update every one else. It's honestly made me so happy to hear how everyone's doing. These are people that will always stay with me. I made a video for our Senior Year Banquet - and it was such a joy to put together.

Here is part one of the video:


And here is part two (which features Arman at the very beginning!):


I love you '05 cohort and always will!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year! You've accomplished so much in the last 12 months and I'm sure your cohort buddies are doing incredible things too.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete